Improving every environment we touch.
50% Painting • 50% Construction • 100% Dedication
|Contact Skyline Builders & Restoration, Inc.
2401 North 24th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85009
View Larger Map
Phone: (602) 404-0842
From Thomas Road:
- Take 23rd Avenue south to Wilshire.
- Turn right onto Wilshire and drive west to 24th Avenue.
- Turn left onto 24th Avenue and drive south 1 block, then turn left into our driveway.
- Our shop is on the corner of 24th Avenue and Wilshire.
From Grand Avenue:
- We are located just north of Grand Avenue on 24th Avenue.
- People often have trouble locating 24th Avenue along Grand.
- Simply look for the large Plaza 2340 sign on the north side of Grand, and you’ve found 24th Avenue.
- Our driveway is less than 1 block north of that sign.
What our customers are saying about us.
In the last two years, Skyline has completed over 24 jobs for ASU, all of which I coordinated directly. They’re a very courteous and professional organization that offers excellent results and they’ve proven to be a great asset to me… as well as Arizona State University.
Al Barton, Facilities and Services Manager
Arizona State University, Tempe Campus
I had the pleasure of working with Skyline on many remodel projects at the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) for the past 15 years. They are very cooperative, sincere and completed the projects on time.
Radika Subra, Retired
Former Facilities Administrator for ADOT
The craftsmanship, professionalism and cleanliness that Skyline employees displayed is exactly what we expect to receive from all of our contractors… but seldom do. They went above and beyond what we expected and ended up completing the project one week ahead of schedule. Every day they worked, there was no evidence left behind to show that they were even in that day. Everything was immaculate.
Tim McMahon, Contracts Coordinator
City of Scottsdale
I wish to express my gratitude for the outstanding workmanship demonstrated by the painting team assigned to Desert Mountain Campus. I was extremely impressed by the quality and pride exhibited.
Donna Funk, Plant Foreman
Desert Mountain School